Design a Professional Business Card - Adobe Photoshop Tutorial

Professional Business Card

Hi Friends, In this tutorial, I'll show you how to design a Professional Business Card in Adobe Photoshop. Generally, Business Card's size is 3.5 x 2 inch. But for bleed and safety area, we will increase 0.25 inch and decrease 0.25 inch border. So, Let's start.

Go to Photoshop and create a new document. 3.75 x 2.25. Go to View > Roller and set 0.25 inch inside and outside of the card. Now to go pen tool and select shape from above. Create a shape like the screenshot below.


Watch the video below.




1 Comments

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Image background removal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Comments system