Creative Poster Design for Juice Company - Photoshop Tutorial

Poster Design
Introduction
Hello everyone, Today we will design a Creative Poster  for a Juice Company in Adobe Photoshop. From this tutorial, you will learn to make Poster, Making Poster Photoshop.

We will do the following size of making this creative Poster Design, 297 millimeters width and 410 millimeters height. For try this task easily, I have shared fonts and all resources here for you. Stay watching the video below and wait for next day's tutorial.

Tutorial Resources
Green Vegetables Image

Font Used - Boulevard Saint Denis

1 Comments

  1. I know the health benefits of the juices and that’s why I have my own juicing business. It’s a passion to express myself and to make humans healthy. this I'm sure you will love it :
    http://www.chivitajuices.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Comments system